1. Modular lightweight load carrying equipment cover all around the pack, you can hang your sleeping bag, sleeping mat, hammock, tent or other gears.
2. An extension collar with two drawstrings on the top can expand the pack and increase the main compartment capacity by 5 liters.
3. Velcro name tape and flag patches (3.3*1.8in / 8.5*4.5cm).
4. Hiking Pole Attachment can hold hiking poles, ice ax or selfie stick.
5. A zipped pocket on the bottom of the pack, perfect for your rain cover (included).
6. It can fit as a carry-on, but you cannot pack it like a 50 liter and expect it to shrink below that. If you pack it like a 35 liter then you should not have an issue with planes as some customer made a trip with a 35 recently and did not have any issues using as a carry-on.
7. Hydration System Compatible. An internal hydration bladder's compartment and an exit port on one side for the tube. The elastic compartment that is suitable for a 16inch laptop and big enough for a 3 Liters hydration bladder or other items that require quick access. The tube management system means you'll be able to drink on the move.